Small Ship Cruising In Good Company...
Everything about Tauck is personal. Your cruise is fully guided by expert Tauck Directors who average over 10 years of service with us and are renowned as the world's best travel companions. By your side both onboard and ashore, they will be more than just your guide. They're your planning expert. Your helping hand. Your fellow globetrotter. They're the difference between a trip, and the trip of a lifetime... and they're on hand to personally show you the world in ways you couldn't experience on your own.
Our guests continually rate Tauck Directors as one of the best reasons to travel with Tauck, praising their wealth of information, warmth, and efficiency. Your entrée to local culture, customs, and traditions, they'll surprise you with creative ways of sharing their love of the destinations you explore together.
- One professional Tauck Director for every 40 Tauck guests aboard your cruise ensures a high level of service, expertise, and guest satisfaction
- Trustworthy professionals, your Tauck Directors provide personalized attention and customized service onboard and ashore; they average 10 years of service with Tauck
- Flexible and spontaneous, they add special treats and delightful surprises to the day's itinerary whenever possible
- Well rounded, they have fascinating backgrounds, including teaching, photography, history, theatre, geography, politics, writing, cooking, and more
- Well traveled, they are familiar with local customs and traditions and are often fluent in several languages
- Fun to be with, they thrive on finding exciting ways to share their love of the places you'll explore together
- Travel experts, they are always prepared with alternate plans to make the best of any unexpected situation
- Renowned as the best in the industry, they garner rave reviews from our guests for their warmth, efficiency and knowledge
- Our Tauck Directors' proven ability to take care of guests in the event of the unexpected on tour personifies the word "reassurance"